Nampa Car Accident Lawyer
Johnson & Lundgreen is a Nampa, Idaho car accident law firm that works with individuals and families in the aftermath of a crash. If you’ve been hurt in a car accident, you may be wondering what your next steps should be. “What is my car accident case worth,” “what are my rights after a car accident,” “how do I make a car accident claim,” and “how do I make ends meet” are all questions you might be asking yourself. The Nampa, Idaho car accident lawyers at Johnson & Lundgreen may be able to help you with your car accident case. Our auto accident lawyers can review the circumstances of your accident, help you understand what your case might be worth, assist you with getting a settlement from your insurance company, and fight your case either inside or outside of court. If you’ve been hurt in a car accident, you may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim. Johnson & Lundgreen is a car accident law firm in Nampa, Idaho that may be able to help you with your claim. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident in Nampa, Idaho
If you’ve been in a car accident, you may be wondering what your next steps should be. There are some things you may be obligated to do after a serious car accident, and other steps you can take to protect your rights after a crash. Here are some things to keep in mind if you have recently been in a car accident in Nampa, Idaho:
- You may be required by law to report the accident to police. Under Idaho law, drivers who have been in an accident are required by law to report the accident if the accident resulted in a personal injury, death, or in damages exceeding $1,500. If you’ve been in a minor car accident, you may be tempted to not report the crash, but you may still want to report it right away. Some damages that may appear to be minor, might in fact be more serious. A fender bender that damages the body of a vehicle could potentially result in expensive body work being required that exceeds $1,500. It is often best to not assume that damages are minor. Another reason why it might be wise to report the accident is the fact that some kinds of injuries might not be noticeable right away. Symptoms of a concussion may not be immediately apparent and sometimes victims don’t experience whiplash symptoms at the scene of an accident. If you have been in a car accident and also plan to make an insurance claim, or seek damages from a responsible party, it might be a good idea to report the accident to police. The auto accident lawyers at Johnson & Lundgreen in Nampa, Idaho may be able to help you make a police report or get police records if you need to make a personal injury claim after a crash.
- Seek medical attention for all your injuries and follow your doctor’s instructions. If you experience new symptoms, go to your doctor for follow-up care.
- Tell your insurance company you’ve been in an accident.
- Exchange information with other drivers and record the names of witnesses.
- Contact a car accident lawyer in Nampa, Idaho at Johnson & Lundgreen. The auto accident lawyers at Johnson & Lundgreen in Nampa, Idaho can review your police reports, look at your medical bills, lost wages and other losses, help you understand the value of your case, and assist you with negotiating with insurance companies or seeking damages from responsible parties. While it might not be necessary to hire a car accident lawyer if your accident was minor or if you’re happy with the settlement your insurance company is giving you, if you were seriously injured or have questions about your rights, reach out to the car accident lawyer in Nampa, Idaho at Johnson & Lundgreen today.
These are just some of the steps you may want to take if you’ve been in a crash. It doesn’t constitute legal advice. If you or someone you love was hurt in a car accident in Nampa, Idaho, you may want to reach out to the car accident lawyers at Johnson & Lundgreen today. Our car accident attorneys can review your case, help you understand your rights, and help you every step of the way.
Contact an Auto Accident Lawyer in Nampa, Idaho
If you’ve been seriously injured in a car accident in Nampa, Idaho and your insurance company is offering you a settlement, do you know if the settlement is fair? Does it feel low? Does it cover all your medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses? If it doesn’t, you may want to speak to the auto accident lawyer at Johnson & Lundgreen in Nampa, Idaho today. Our car accident lawyers can help you understand your rights and fight your case inside or outside of court. Yet, you may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim. Johnson & Lundgreen is a car accident law firm in Nampa, Idaho that offers new clients a free initial consultation. Contact us to